Thank you for your application!
We will send a password to your address
1. How do I contact Cargobus?
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +371 67225566.
2. In which locations do you operate?
We are offering Cargobus courier service in the following locations: Estonia, Baltics, Russia and the European Union.
3. How does shipping process work?
Shipping with Cargobus is simple and economical, follow the steps below:
1. Schedule your shipment on our website www.cargobus.lv.
2. Print your prepaid shipping label, which we will email you once you complete your order online.
3. Attach the shipping label to your package and wait for the courier or deliver it to nearest terminal office.
4. You can track the order destination by using your tracking number.
4. How can I ship without coming to Cargobus terminal office?
Our vision is to make your work simple. Just order a courier by web, phone or via email and get relaxed. We will work for you!
6. What happens if I want to deliver more packages than stated in the order?
If you want to deliver more packages than was stated in the order and in the respective order confirmation email, you have to replace a new order.
7. Will I receive a notification once I complete my order?
Yes. If you have filled in the order form and finalized the payment process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This means that your order is received.
8. Can I change the delivery address of my package?
Yes, you can change the shipping address, please feel free to call +371 677225566 or email us email@example.com and we will do our best to make the adjustment.
9. How long will you hold my package?
We will hold your package up to 1 month, in case of perishable goods up to 3 days. Returned items will be issued to the sender after payment of the transport and storage fee. Cargobus destroys shipments in accordance with the law of obligations act and according to Cargobus opening, destruction and disposal procedures. For the first 7 days, the packages will be held without extra fee. Every additional day for shipment storage will cost 1, 00 €.
10. When will my package be delivered?
We process orders during our main service hours, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm. Delivery time within the Baltics will take 1-2 business days, Europe and Russia 3-7 business days. The advised dates of delivery may change because of events beyond our control.
11.What are the maximum weight and size limits for a parcel?
Weight and size restrictions vary depending on the service and destination. Baltics - The sum of the dimensions of one package is up to 3 m, the parcels longest edge should not be longer than 2 m with a maximum total weight of up to 500 kg. The shipment may consist of several packages. EU - The longest side of the package can be up to 1.75 m, the sum of the longest side and the circumference of the bottom can be up to 3 m. Maximum weight is up to 30 kg. We will be glad to make special offers for special-sized shipments. Feel free to contact us.
12. What if I don’t know the exact weight of my shipment?
If you are not sure of the exact weight of your parcel or if you have no way to weight your parcel, try to estimate it as precisely as possible. When booking the shipping service, we recommend you to choose the higher range of weight to avoid any problems that might occur. In case there is a difference between the weight measured by you and the actual weight, the fee shall be adjusted accordingly.
13. From where can i get my Tracking number?
Your tracking number will be sent via email, together with the shipping confirmation, once you complete your order online.
14. How do I track my delivery?
Simply use the tracking number you received in your confirmation email. You can track your parcel on our website.
15. I ordered a shipping service for several packages. Do I get a tracking number for every package?
Yes, for every package you send you will receive a tracking number. Before your pickup takes place, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the details concerning your order.
16. What does it mean if the information in the tracking system doesn’t change?
The tracking system gets updated every time your parcel is scanned at a new depot or location. If the system displays the same message for a few days, it could be due to delays in updating the system. If the status in the tracking system remains the same for more than 48 hours, you will need to contact us.
17. Are there any items I cannot send through Cargobus?
It is prohibited to send: radioactive, caustic, inflammable, toxic, odoriferous or soiling substances; containers filled with liquid which are not tightly closed and packaged in a breaking-proof manner; money, bonds, coins, precious metals and stones; securities; identity documents; live animals, birds, fishes, insects; sharp and cutting items without a special packaging; alcohol; tobacco products; narcotic substances, ammunition, explosives, arms and parts thereof. In the event of international shipping operations, it is forbidden to send parcels of which the exportation from the country of consignment and importation to a country of destination is forbidden. Cargobus shall not be responsible for parcels with prohibited content. Cargobus shall have the right to neutralize and destroy parcels, which pose a risk to other parcels, the property of Cargobus or of third persons or their health or the environment. The Sender shall undertake to compensate for any damage or cost incurred by Cargobus in connection with the aforementioned prohibited or hazardous parcels.
18. Is the price on the website final?
Yes, our booking engine displays the final price. We will double check the shipments measurements and weight, in case of wrong information you will be charged additionally.
19. How can I pay for the service?
The last step of the ordering process is online payment. You can proceed with one of the following payment methods:
• Credit Card We accept Credit Cards from various providers (Visa, MasterCard).
• PayPal If you are a PayPal member, you can log in with your username and password and continue in that manner. You will be re-directed to PayPal where you can complete your payment.
• Bank link
20. What can I do if the package I receive is damaged?
If the package you receive has signs of deteriorations and damage, please make a damage remark to the courier, fill the claim form and send it to us as soon as possible. You can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
21. Do You Provide Insurance on my goods?
Yes, we do. You can choose this additional service when you are making a delivery order.
22. Why Do I Need Insurance for packages?
When you’re shipping a parcel, the content can be of great material or emotional value for you. If the case is as such, it goes without saying that you want to play it as safe as possible. That’s where shipping insurance comes in. Convenience – you want to make sure your shipment is protected against all risks; Low rates – we offer some of the cheapest prices for shipping insurance; Simple – you can add the preferred insurance option when you book the service.
23. What cannot be insured?
The following cannot be additionally insured: Special mode carriage (temperature, humidity, etc.), towed loads, excise stamps, postage stamps, lottery tickets, dead, live animals, weapons, radioactive materials, bulk or damaged products, aircraft and craft, prefabricated buildings, bulk cargo and tank trucks, cement, frozen meat and fish, glass plates, motor vehicles including cars, industrial paper in rolls, cellulose. It is forbidden to send shipments in international carriage whose export from the country of departure and import to the country of destination is prohibited. Cargobus shall not be liable for prohibited items. Cargobus reserves the right at any time to dispose of and destroy shipments that are dangerous to other consignments, property, health or the environment of Cargobus or third parties. The shipper must compensate for any damage and expenses incurred by Cargobus in connection with the aforementioned prohibited or dangerous shipments.
24. My order contains multiple packages. Do I have to buy an additional shipping insurance for every package?
Yes. In case your order contains several packages, once you choose additional shipping insurance, it will apply for every package in your order. The best way to send a several boxes shipment is by having all the items placed in one single box.
5. Do I have to buy the package for shipping or does the company provide it for me?
Sender is responsible for proper packaging. In case if you need packaging you can buy it in Cargobus terminals.
25. How should I package my item?
We know how important it is that your parcel arrives safely and undamaged. Packaging items carefully get them off to a good start.
1. Choose good quality and the right sized box
A double walled box, especially for deliveries that contain fragile items, secured appropriately is best. Make sure your box is larger than the item you’re sending.
2. Protect your items
Make sure your item can’t move around in its box by filling the gaps with soft materials like packing paper or bubble wrap.
3. Wrap each item in the box individually
When sending multiple items within one box it’s recommended that each item is wrapped individually. This offers better protection for your items and reduces movement.
4. Seal the parcel with packing tape
Tape down all open sides of your box with tape.
5. Mark your boxes
Display your air waybill clearly on the box, along with any 'fragile' or 'this side up' stickers.
26. How to pack fragile items?
Packing fragile items is not as difficult as it may seem. If you put some effort into it and pack everything carefully, your items will actually be completely safe during transit and will not be prone to breakage.
1. Wrap each individual item. You should start by securing each individual item. First, wrap them in bubble wrap and add a layer of packing paper.
2. Put the items in a box. The box should be filled with crumpled paper, packing peanuts or similar material that should completely cover the bottom of the box as well as fill any empty spaces. Make sure the items are securely placed in the box and cannot move.
3. Put the smaller box into a larger one. Afterward, add some more polystyrene sheets on top of the smaller box that is placed inside a larger one or add other packing materials to fill all the empty spaces.
4. Seal the box. Seal the larger box with tape and add the shipping label if needed. To indicate the parcel’s nature, you can also add warnings such as “Fragile” or “Handle with care” on your box.
Specify the email and we will send a password to restore